STOP EMPLOYERS IN THEIR TRACKS.
Get your resume noticed & get interviewed!
Employers behaving like robots...
The study’s “gaze-tracking” technology showed that employers spent almost 80% of 6 seconds looking for these elements on your resume:
- Your Name
- Your Current title & company
- Your current position start & end date
- Your previous position title & company
- Your position start & end dates
- Your education
Then recruiters “robotically” scan for keywords to match the open job description. All of this happens in 6 seconds.
Get into the ‘Maybe’ Pile
(Get More Callbacks & Interviews)
- Great design interrupts ‘robotic’ resume reviews
- Great design lends immediate creditability to creative professionals
- Great design separates you from the crowd"See how great resume design works"
SO, TAKE A MOMENT NOW TO SHOP THE RESUMES WE HAVE HERE.
We have 7 guests and no members online